With the increasing number of new things, many people have developed the habit of staying up late. Most people are used to doing things at night, such as lying in bed playing mobile phones, staying up late and working overtime, eating barbecue, etc. Even if we can go to bed early, we can't sleep. We can't fall asleep until we often sleep. In fact, it's a late sleep obsessive-compulsive disorder.
First of all, make a daily plan
Do what you can during the day, and don't give yourself excuses for procrastination. Finish what you have to do today as soon as you get home from work, such as unfinished work, sports to do, personal washing and skin care, etc. don't wait until you go to bed. Make a plan for yourself, so that you can reduce the habit of staying up late, and you can have a rest after finishing, which can reduce your procrastination time.
Second, give yourself more psychological hints
Don't think that working in the evening will lead to an explosion of inspiration, and don't enjoy the sense of accomplishment of procrastination. Encourage yourself to go to bed early and believe that getting enough sleep will make you thin and beautiful!
Finally, create a suitable environment for sleeping
The lights go down, the music softens, take a hot bath, bubble your feet, and do what you feel comfortable with. After lying in bed, relax as much as possible, and choose a suitable sleeping book, except for novels with suspense or high plot. In fact, those books that you can't read at ordinary times may be very hypnotic. In this way, you can have a good effect on making you fall asleep. You can also have a good recuperation for going to bed late and reducing the habit of staying up late.
How to prevent late sleep obsessive-compulsive disorder?
1. Let go of obsessive-compulsive disorder and talk to yourself. At night, when you should go to bed, your brain tells you that you can't sleep, you should At this time, you have to judge: Oh, this is my compulsive thinking! This way of thinking is because I suffer from "late to sleep obsessive-compulsive disorder"! You can say to yourself, "it's not me. It's obsessive-compulsive disorder." In this way, you can increase your resistance to obsessive-compulsive thoughts and behaviors. But remember, obsessive-compulsive disorder is a brain problem that can't be solved in a day or two. You need as long as two or three months to recognize and face it.
2. Take the initiative to fight obsessive-compulsive disorder. Turn your attention away from obsessive-compulsive symptoms, even for a few minutes. First of all, choose certain behaviors instead of compulsive non sleep, such as drinking a cup of hot milk, taking a hot bath, ordering some hypnotic fragrance, anything that can help you sleep. When the brain reminds you again that you can't sleep now, don't fall into habitual thinking. You have to tell yourself, "my obsessive-compulsive disorder has happened again. I have to do something else." You can decide not to react to obsessive-compulsive thinking, to be your own master, not to be a slave to obsessive-compulsive disorder!
3. Belittle, despise, finally bid farewell to obsessive-compulsive disorder. When you have completed the previous steps, you will find that you have accepted your obsessive-compulsive disorder. What you have to do next is to belittle it and despise it before you finally say goodbye to it. When the message "don't sleep" comes again, you're ready. You'll know: "that's my ridiculous obsession, it's meaningless, it's just my brain disorder, don't pay attention to it." Stick to this procedure and you'll find that you can go to bed a little earlier. If you persist in this way, you will gradually return to normal sleep time.
4. Don't care too much, care about self-image, don't pursue perfection too much. Don't always ask yourself whether I have done well, whether it can be done or not, and what other people will think of me.
5. Learn to let it go. Don't deliberately always think about some things to tangle themselves. When thinking about problems, we should learn to accept others, do not get involved, learn to adapt to the environment rather than deliberately change the environment.
Self hypnosis is a simple and safe way of psychological self-help. Try it. Even if you are not obsessive-compulsive to sleep late, this self hypnosis can help you get rid of some bad habits. It will help you develop self-control, but don't rush it. It will take time to consolidate the effect.